- The family has to list you on their registration form as the person that referred them to Marannook.
- The family has to be new to Marannook. If someone in the family was a past camper, past staff, etc. it would not count.
- You receive a $100 credit for each child that registers from this family.
- If you are currently received a discount or scholarship, you will received the same percentage of the credit that you are paying for camp. For example, if you were are paying 50% of the registration fee, then you would receive 50% of the credit, which would be $50 for each child you refer to camp that meets the other conditions.
- If you have already paid your camp fees, you can use the credit for other things like T-shirts, another year’s camp fees, or donate to the scholarship fund for other campers to come. You can also request that we send you a check.
- There is no limit to the number of referral credits you receive!
- Host a camper recruiting party – Invite some friends to your home, and have us come out and do a presentation and Q&A for the parents.
- Set up a time for us to come and do a presentation at your church or school – Contact the correct people in your church or school and see if they would be willing for us to come.
- Arrange for a group of people that you know to come out to camp for a tour. We call them “Camp Play Days.” If you have a large enough group that wants to meet at camp for a fun time, we’ll arrange for them to have a tour, do a couple of activities, and provide lunch. Depending on the extensiveness of the event, there may be a small charge per family. It can just be a fun time at camp (lots of activities,) or just a promotional event (just a tour and maybe lunch.) We’ll gladly work with you on what you would like to accomplish.