Arrival time is between 8:45 & 9:00 AM CDST
Departure time is at 4:00 PM CDST
What to bring:
- Bible (inexpensive paperback is best)
- Bathing Suit
- Clothing (see dress standards)
- Each morning your child will need to wear his/her bathing suit under his/her clothes to cut down on changing time and allow more time in the pool for the children. Remember to pack your child’s underwear in his/her backpack.
Please Note: Lunch will be provided.
Please do not bring:
- Food: Please do not send food with your child to camp. Lunch will be provided. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Personal electronic devices: We would ask that campers please leave any personal electronic devices at home. Personal electronic devices include: Tablets, iPods, cell phones, etc. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you want to work out a car pool, we will be glad to give you a list of campers that correspond with your area and week of camp. This list will be available in May and will only be provided upon request.