Prepare for a fun and exciting week by packing the following items:
- Bible (inexpensive paperback is best)
- Pillow with pillowcase
- Sleeping bag (able to fit in a regular size washing machine) or blanket and sheets
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Soap and shampoo
- Towels and washcloth
- Tennis Shoes (please, no sandals)
- Clothes for each day (see dress standards)
- Laundry bag
- 2 Swim suits
- 2 Towels for swimming
- Lightweight rain jacket
- Stationery and stamps
- Square Dance western wear (optional) (Jr. High)
- Socks for Genesis Game – won’t return home (Jr. High)
- Dark T-shirt for Genesis Game (Jr. High)
Letters: We would encourage you to write your child at least one letter during camp. In fact, we recommend that you bring a letter (or letters) with you to drop off at the Exit Station as you leave Marannook on Sunday. Please clearly write your campers name on each letter along with the day that you would like them to receive the letter. We will be happy to deliver your letters on each designated day with the mail.
Please prepare for a fun and exciting week by not packing the following items:
- Food: Please do not send food with your child or to your child at camp. We have good meals, plenty of food and healthy snacks at appropriate times. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Personal electronic devices: We would ask that campers please leave any personal electronic devices at home. Personal electronic devices include: Tablets, iPods, cell phones, etc. Thank you for your cooperation.