Skip to content
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original writings.
- We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that by one man, Adam, sin entered the world, and that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He lived a sinless life, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world, that He arose from the dead and ascended into heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- We believe in God’s absolute sovereignty over creation and redemption.
- We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing it is impossible for man, through works to save himself.
- We believe in the perseverance and eternal security of every true believer.
- We believe in life after death; that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life in heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved unto eternal punishment